- As a Secured Party Creditor of UNITED STATES INC, I generate credit by the energy of my labor backed by the future commercial energy that I produce, so all of my debts are prepaid. — HJR 192, Public Law 73-10, of 1933.
- The Federal Reserve Bank of New York says in its publication, “I Bet You Thought” that “Money does not have to be issued by a government or be in any special form.”
- Under the authority of Article IX of the Bill of Rights, the right to issue bills of credit and to declare the same to be legal tender for the payment of public and private debts has been by the people retained.
- We went from a gold backed monetary standard to a promissory note backed monetary standard in 1933 — via HJR-192 on June 5.
- As a Secured Party Creditor of UNITED STATES INC, I am authorized…
View original post 34 more words