- SOVEREIGNTY is the inherent right and prerogative of a civilized people to rule itself, and to dictate all of the forms and conditions of the institutions it sets up to carry out this rule.
- Ironically, the U.S. SUPREME COURT agrees with those people who claim to be SOVEREIGN citizens of the American Republic.
- According to Bond v. United States,529 US 334 (2000), The Supreme Court held that: “The American People are in fact sovereign and not the States or the Government.”
- Note that in the term above SOVEREIGN citizen the word SOVEREIGN is a descriptive adjective describing the world citizen.
- Note also that the descriptive noun Sovereign Citizen is a oxymoron. (a contradiction) because you must be either one or the other but not both at the same time.
- You are either a Sovereign on the land of the fifty states of the Union of States or a Citizen…
View original post 43 more words