Endowed by their Creator…The People are the Final Arbiters.
“All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for their protection, security, and benefit, and they have the right to alter or reform it when the public good may require.” ― Article 2, Section 1, California Constitution.
Judge Anna from Alaska offers the following:
- The People Reserve the Right to Retain Control
- If it is not a run-away-grand-jury…It is not a legitimate and lawful grand jury!
- Alliance Times-Herald, added to indictment for racketeering?
- How to begin a Committee of Safety in your state
- Sheridan County, NE – Common Law Grand Jury – Summary of actions
- Alaska – Kodiak: Citizens Stand up to Agenda 21
View original post 780 more words