Before celebrating a victory for the people..please review the following for validity:
- Florida Supreme Court has no authority to override the US Constitution in the first place.
- The Constitution is the supreme law of the land. No laws or statutes imposed by a state are valid if repugnant.
- Legislating on a point of law means that later they can nullify if it suits their plans to disarm the public in the future. You are giving them legitimacy to override the Constitution with your acceptance.
- Have you folks in Florida fallen for this ploy? Rick, the franchise manager is looking to gain favor in preparing to run for office?
- Politicians only need the people around election time.
DATE: May 22, 2015
TO: USF & NRA Members and Friends
FROM: Marion P. Hammer
USF Executive Director
NRA Past President
SB-290, Firearms/Emergency Evacuation by Senator Jeff Brandes (R-St. Petersburg) and Rep. Heather…
View original post 404 more words